Tuesday, February 21, 2012

Balance is Essentially Elegant



“Life is rich, beauty is everywhere, every personal connection has meaning and laughter is life’s sweetest creation.” – Papyrus

This quote is simply perfect. I read it this past Sunday and it has been with me since. It sums up my outlook on life. The key to success and happiness in life is balance. Balance is essential. People may achieve balance in different ways, but I achieve balance through my faith, relationships with my friends and family, and exercise. When one of those is missing, I feel array. I constantly remind myself of balance. We need to remember how beautiful life is and how kindness goes so far. Be kind, smile, think of others! Turmoil happens, but who we are inside pulls us through; happiness, sadness, anger, and joy are all our decisions. Turmoil ends, life is much bigger than the little things that we think are so important. We choose how we want to act. Act in a way that brings joy to the world. Balance. Balance. Find what balances you and hold on to it.


No comments:

Post a Comment