Tuesday, February 21, 2012

Your Spring Must-Haves

Now that we are officially in the interim between the end of winter and the blooming of spring, let's talk trends. What must we have for this spring? 


Safari! Michael Kors did a very good job of mixing bright yellows and oranges with fierce animal print. I love how he added the tie-dye effect to this fabulous dress
Yellow! Oscar De La Renta rings the words classy-chic. This jaw-dropping piece is absolutely the perfect mix between exuberance and poised.
Cable Sweaters! J'adore cable sweaters! Being in college has made me a huge fan of big and this Isabel Marant sweater is fabulously grungy (if those two words could possibly be put together Marant was successful at it!).


Studs! This Versace gold-studded dress with leather trim is perfect for any night out. I love versatile and this dress could be subtle with a sweater and flats or exquisite with heels. 
DVF! Diane Von Frustenburg is one of my favorite designers. I love her fabric and her vivid colors. I just recently bought my first DVF dress and the emerald green is to die for! This 1950s blue print dress is so  fabulous it must be in your summer wardrobe! 


White! You cannot embark on spring without a paper-white dress. Sophie Theallet is on point with this number! 


mwah! 
-Elegance
*all pictures are from Moda Operandi

No comments:

Post a Comment