Thursday, February 9, 2012

In love....

February is one of my favorite months! I adore the color pink and the red hearts. And of course I am mesmerized by that 4 letter word that no one really can define, the word that is the backdrop of the 14th of February: love! While sipping my venti misto this morning, staring at the classic cup (which I consider an accessory to any outfit) complete with the new crimson holiday heart, my mind began wandering on what I can look at and say, without hesitation, that I love. For starters, I love my J Crew No. 2 pencil skirt that I am currently wearing. The simplicity of a pencil skirt makes any woman look striking. I love my job downtown. I thrive in the sophistication, movement, learning, and brilliance of a city environment. There is something glamourous about the city, especially Raleigh. I love my clothes; the art that I wear daily. And I LOVE my gorgeous friends and family because without them I would be helplessly lost! What do you love? Even though we cannot describe it, we all know the feeling and that's what is most important this Valentine's Day. Seek out what you love and grab hold of it! And to think, this all started with a misto... mwah!
-Elegance

No comments:

Post a Comment